Auctions, auctions, auctions.

Started the blitz of ebay auctions this evening; since I'm off next week, I'm planning to post auctions every day this week, from Sunday through Saturday. There won't be any shipping issues, since I can walk to the post office and/or a UPS/FedEx shipping location from my house, if needed.  So expect a few big and bulky things to be posted, including the Penguin Wheel and Lucia, who went up this evening.

And hopefully that will get rid of some stuff.

I realized while walking around gathering up stuff that if I were to move and had to pack all of this, I would probably last about an hour before I gave up entirely. It's obvious that if I were to move, I'd have to pack just what I want to keep and have an auction/moving sale of everything else so I wouldn't have to pack it all. Because there's a lot of stuff I wouldn't want to move from here.

(Not that I'm planning to move, of course. But that might not be a bad thing to think about, at least decluttering-wise. I'd be the first one to admit that I seriously and honestly don't need sixteen teapots, but I bet I have at least sixteen teapots, if not more. (probably more.) For example.)


Comments

Grey Walker said…
That is an interesting way to approach de-cluttering.

I've started decluttering my studio. I can do it for about twenty minutes before I get a fit of the vapours. :)
Jennifer said…
My thought is to take everything down off a shelf or wherever it is, spread it out, choose the pieces that would move with me, and then do something with the rest and put the keepers away.

Yeah, I am thinking that's what is going to happen when I get upstairs in my former craft room. Which currently looks like a bomb went off in the middle of it... :)

Popular Posts