I've been trying to finish The Dead Who Do Not Sleep tonight, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it. I have 40+ pages left. I might, still. I'm not too tired yet. At the moment, I'm close to 28k. I've added about 2500 words so far.

Now, here's a good idea, but I'm not so sure of the fact that you have to use their special paper/post-its, etc. to be able to upload the pen to your computer. I mean, the notebooks (160 pages) cost $24.99, which is approximately 15 cents a page, which is slightly expensive. I mean... if I handwrote novels, that would be oh, at least 2-3 notebooks, not counting corrections. It would get a bit expensive. Now, Logitech, come out with a pen that you can use on regular paper and I might just be interested. Great idea, but it doesn't quite work for me.

I might have discovered a decent face cleanser at long last! At Pamida today I looked over their supply of face stuff, and saw something new. Since it was on sale, I decided to buy it. And Nicel Sunflower & Citrus Facial Cleanser might just be the answer to my prayers. I used it when I got home, and so far my face doesn't feel all dried out like normal. And as far as I can tell, it's not making me break out like everything else does. (And it smells good too!) I'm going to use it exclusively for one week to see how it works, but so far so good...

And there was something else I wanted to blog about, but I can't remember what it is now. Hmm. I hate it when that happens. Anyway, I should go get back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts