Well... Let's see. I did my taxes last night, and they weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. Thank goodness for downloadable forms.

Still working on Full Moon. I'm going to have to redo the beginning a bit to reflect what I now know, but I'm not complaining. I think I can safely say it's not going to be a straight romance, though. I'm not sure what it will be. Fun, I guess. :)

I perused the web last night trying to find a local writers' group without much luck. Ah well. I wasn't all that surprised. But I did find author Jeffrey Marks who writes a mystery series starring U.S. Grant, so I'll have to read it, since Dad still claims he found U.S. Grant's initials on the beech tree in the woods. (They were a bit blurry to me, since they were so old, and I noticed the other day you can't really tell they were initials anymore.)

And life goes on...

Comments

Popular Posts