Okay, updated and updated.

Officially, The Dead Who Do Not Sleep is done, again, and clocked in at a measley 27,900 words. Ah well. A novel it's not, but it's really begging for a sequel. There's a love story that wants to be written. :)

And for posterity, I got my first three-figure royalty payment today. Low three-figure, but it's still quite nice. Now, if this continues, I'll be even happier. (I'm really looking forward to the release of The Ninth Guest, but that's a bit in the future...) I will officially say that I love my publisher. (Yes, you can probably guess which one. The jury's still out on the other one, as I have yet to see a royalty check from them. Evidently, the first quarter ends April 15th.)

I'm gearing up for the April Challenge Vicki and I are doing. I'm fidding with my premise a bit so it will fit as the prequel to Full Moon, but that should be okay. It's not really cheating, right? And I get to pick another WIP from the Idea Jar as well! More fun.

Comments

Popular Posts