I told myself that if I got the edits for NL done, I'd go to the Meet & Greet for NaNoWriMo last night. Well, I didn't get them done, and I only have 12 days until the Wednesday before the craft show, so I decided that getting some stuff done in that respect was more important.

So. What did I do? Started on a Christmas present. Sheesh. :)

I did, however, get a great idea for my NaNoWriMo novel, which is now currently titled Counting the Stars. It is a paranormal romance. With vampires. (Of course.)

Lots of stuff to do today, 'cause Mom's having an apple pie tasting/Mary Kay party tomorrow afternoon, so we'll be cleaning house. But in between cleaning house, I'm going to crochet.

Goal for the weekend: (including Monday since I'm off)

Get all crochet finished for the craft show.

That would leave me with the dolls and some 25-cent bracelets, and that's it. Should be doable.

Comments

Popular Posts