So I did end up going to the other Goodwill, and I hit paydirt there. I walked away with a cashmere sweater from Harrod's, a v-neck sweater from Relativity (never heard of the brand, but it's a nice sweater), a button down sweater that would look good on my character Skade, a skirt from Land's End that is lined in flannel, a blue striped pyrex mixing bowl, a big mixing bowl for Mom, and a small plate that depicts a loch in Scotland. All 50% off. Whee!!! I spent $20 today at Goodwill, all told. Wow.

So I've been making necklaces since yesterday afternoon, in the hope to get them done and over with so I can concentrate on the other stuff. At the moment, I have 19 memory wire chokers to sell, and ten long beaded necklaces. Not bad, but I do have a small rack to fill up. I've ordered more memory wire, though; the chokers are turning out better than I hoped.

Since I'm out of wire, I'm going to crochet a bit this evening with some new yarn I bought. I'm aiming for hats and scarves again, and Jess is also crocheting, so that should fill up the booth a bit.

And I've transferred the pertinent files (pertaining to my idea of this morning, of course) to the Dana, and I might just start on Scarecrows now. We'll see. I can always write something else for NaNo, after all. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts