Well. I forgot to post a milestone: One year ago yesterday I decided to concentrate my efforts to move back home. Look how far I've come since then!

I forgot to post last night, but things are going well. We had to take the plants in because it was supposed to freeze last night, and I know we did get some frost, but I don't think it was a freeze. At the moment, all my plants are in the greenhouse. Some of them will eventually come upstairs, perhaps after I get the bathroom cleaned and ready to paint.

I'm thinking I won't get the bathroom painted until spring, because I'm just running out of weekends now. Ah well. The paint will still be usable come spring anyway, so it's not really a big deal.

Going to the writers group meeting tonight. We are having a yard sale (I want to say 'they' are having a yard sale, since I've not been in on the planning much, so I don't feel right saying 'we') and it's this weekend, so I imagine most of the conversation will be about that.

Gearing up for NaNoWriMo. I'm half tempted to write the sequel to TDWDNS, but I'm not sure...

Comments

Popular Posts