It's almost the end of October, already. Sheesh. Time is flying by!

I ran out of yarn for my last scarf last night, so my dear sister Bekah is picking some up for me tonight. Yay for Bekah. (She was already going to WalMart anyway, so it's not out of her way, even!) So after I get done with that, I'll have one doll to make and then I quit. I'm a bit at a loss for the moment, craft-wise. I thought about making some paper towel angels before the craft show, but then I decided not to. I'm tired, and this time change is not helping. And anyway, I mapped out my table yesterday and it looks like it will be nicely full. Which is a good thing. :)

Let's see. I'm currently working on the edits for NL, which I hope to have done by the end of this week. I've also started rereading PoS, then I will read LiS and BiS to see if I left anything out or forgot to add anything. I also need to remember to let Vicki read all three--she's more likely to pick up problems than I am.

It's my week to review, and I'm reviewing a very... interesting book this week. It's a bit of an escape from my usual genre, let's just say. :)

Comments

Popular Posts