And ended with a very respectable 45,000 words on NS last night. Yes, I hit 45k exactly. I was quite amused.

We went to see the Passion of the Christ last night. I have what will probably end up being a very long post in my head, but it needs some fine-tuning, so I'm going to wait a bit to write it.

I have one comment off the cuff. That wasn't a poisonous snake. In fact, it was a rather nice albino boa constrictor (I think.) I know all the symbolism and stuff, but snakes get a bad rap.

I think I might go see it again. I also want the soundtrack. But a more in depth review later.

Over the weekend, I did watch Dreamcatcher. It would have been a decent movie, but I think the problem was that it had too many subplots flying around. I think they could have cut Morgan Freeman's subplot entirely, and expanded on the Duddits subplot and it would have been a really good movie.

Friday night, I started to watch it and stopped when the alien showed up. It was just so jarring that I lost my interest immediately. However, once I started the movie again on Saturday afternoon, it made sense. But again, too many subplots.

I watched deer out the living room windows this weekend. It was rather cool. :)

Comments

Popular Posts