This time I just deleted the comments. If you can't sign your comments, folks, then I will assume you're a troll. Sheesh. You'd think an almost 31 year old man could figure out that he's not wanted here and just go away. Live your own life and leave me mine.

It's so OVER! Go play with your girlfriend! Shoo! Begone!

Moving right along on NS. Ella's still having a conversation with her father, and curious things have come to light. She's beginning to doubt her convictions, too, which is good. Poor, confused Ella. I'm not quite sure what will happen next, but I have the overwhelming urge to kill someone.

And have I mentioned I think this is going to be a longer book than I expected? Both good and bad, but sheesh. I've created a monster. ;)

My room is nice and neat at the moment, all thanks to the new bookcase. It looks so nice. And I finally broke down and bought dustless cat litter for Hildy, so hopefully her dandruff will clear up. (She got dandruff from the dust. Poor thing. She likes to dig in it, see, and I can't quite stop her...)

I have a couple of essays percolating at the moment. One is about the importance of day jobs. Yes, really. The other one is about writers getting over themselves. Yes, I've been reading other people's blogs again. *shakes head*

Comments

Popular Posts