I can't believe it's March already. This year seems to be flying by.

Last year at this time it wasn't nearly as nice outside, even though it's raining now. I remember that weekend--I really needed snowshoes.

The nice weather got me thinking about spring cleaning, and even though I don't really need to spring clean in my room, it wouldn't hurt for me to spring clean a bit in Storage. Still haven't decided whether or not to post things on ebay. If I do, it will only be 10 items a week, no more. But we'll see.

Spring cleaning also made me think about the future, even though I'm trying to live in the present and be mindful of what is now, not what will be or what has been. "Plan for the future, don't live there" seems to be a nice reminder for when I get impatient and/or overwhelmed. I have my goal list for the future, after all, and all I have to do is stick to it for everything to work out in a good way.

Last night I started a small spring cleaning project. See, when I moved, I kind of dumped most of my jewelry in a box that already housed all the jewelry I meant to get around to fixing eventually, etc. I've found most of the good stuff, like the amber necklace my grandma gave me and my Mercury dime necklace, but some of the other pendants, etc., I used to wear all the time were stuck in the Mess. So last night I spent an hour untangling necklaces and putting things together. Now just about everything is hung up and unknotted. Which is good. I do want to eventually clean out that entire box and sort everything into their proper places.

My next project is to go through my beads and organize them, but that might take a bit longer to do. I'm going to need some plastic containers for that project.

Anyway... I'm beginning to ramble. I think I'll go watch Shrek with Ethan.

Comments

Popular Posts