Well, on my way to work today, I hashed out the next couple of scenes in NS. It should be interesting... although I'm now not sure someone will die. (We shall see.)

Not sure of a wordcount at the moment, but I did write last night and at lunch, so I should be doing well.

Still not sure of the final count. I'm still aiming for 90k, and it looks promising, especially if things keep going the way they are going.

I like this book. Of course, I'm in the middle of it at the moment, so that's fairly normal. We'll see what I think of it when I'm finished and ready to submit. :)

I have to think about what to write next (after SCR) as well. I'm debating on The Eighth Room, the next Jacob Lane book. I should write it. I'm just not sure what happens yet. And I'm not sure I want to write two books in a row in the same world.

But if I don't write TER, then what will I write? Decisions, decisions... hmm. It's not like I don't have a bunch of unfins on my harddrive, after all...

Comments

Popular Posts