Chloe is back, and for the next 10-14 days, sequestered in my room. We'll see how that goes, because she's not one to be confined without protest. I really missed her yesterday and we all missed her last night. (If I didn't mention it before, she was at the vet's getting spayed.) She has an appointment on April 4th to get her stitches out.

Mischa and Pooh aren't going to be very happy to discover they can't sleep with me for the duration. Mischa especially, since he's gotten used to my room being his 'safe' room. Although he was sleeping on my bed with Pooh yesterday just fine. Hopefully he won't start peeing on the floor again (no pee since I let him out Sunday! *crossing fingers*)

Bekah mentioned this evening that she's noticed quite a nice change in Mabel lately. And I noticed it too. She's not being bad as much--or, rather, she knows the rules--and she's becoming quite a nice house dog. The last time she had an accident in the house was my fault--I didn't tell Bekah she hadn't pooped for me that morning.

I am *this* close to getting the downstairs computer set up so Ethan can play his games on it instead of this one. I needed a Windows 98 disk, and of course ours is lost somewhere, so Dad had to find another one. Yay for Dad. I'll pick it up tomorrow, and hopefully everything will work out. (And not be too slow, considering both the modem and the computer are Quite Elderly.)

Um. Anything else? Not at the moment, as far as I can remember. Everyone else is just fine.

Comments

Popular Posts