What I’m planning to do from now on is on the anniversary of possession every month, post a list of what I’d like to get done the next month, and then concentrate on getting it done. We’ll see how that works. I am thinking that a 10-item list shouldn’t be that difficult to accomplish, since all 10 items won’t have the same difficulty. And having a month to accomplish the things on my list is a nice amount of time.

So, since today is the three-month anniversary of possession, I will post the first List:

  1. Finish cleaning the dining room.
  2. Get rest of stuff from Mom and Dad’s.
  3. Clean out Storage! (It's starting to cost me money I would rather be saving.)
  4. Sell Dining Room set (or see if any family members are interested.)
  5. Go through/put away rest of stuff in green room.
  6. Finish Ladybug, Ladybug and submit it.
  7. Clorox bathroom closet.
  8. Post tea rose dishes, one of my surplus Arabia bowls, a box of craft supplies, and 20 books on ebay.
  9. Clean my office enough to have my sewing corner in place.
  10. Restart edits on CtS

I think that's enough for the first month. I have until April 11th to finish these things. The only one really out of my hands is the dining room set, I think. And this gives me a deadline to work towards instead of having a vague "well, I really don't need to have it done..." assumption.

Comments

Popular Posts