Quick-ish update, before you all start thinking I'm dead or something...

It's Wednesday already. Sheesh. It snowed last night and it was 18 this morning. Ack. Whatever happened to spring? My poor crocuses!!

I've been working on SCR. It's up to 22k, I think, and going well so far. I think I've built the tension a bit this time. What was Chapter 4 is now Chapter 11. :)

I'm working on handouts for the conference. I should be finished with them by the end of the week. I'm actually looking forward to it! (Which is a surprise, because I am usually scared to death.)

Hopefully this weekend we will be getting the rest of my stuff out of my parents' house. This means I need to clean up in the dining room a bit more before we bring it all in. We'll see if I succeed.

And I need to call moving companies about moving the piano and the organ. If it's cheap enough, then we won't have to worry about moving them ourselves. But we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts