*dying*

Where are the teenagers wanting to make some extra money when you need them?*


Lentil chili is cooking, and the bread's about to go in. Haven't done the dishes yet. Laundry needs to be taken out of the dryer. I made five spindles (so far.)





*Why yes, we have enough snow out there that my usual "only shovel the end of the driveway" edict no longer applies. I am guessing at least 6 inches? When I stuck my hand into a part of the driveway that had been cleared, it went up to my wrist. Which, I've just measured, is actually closer to 7.5 inches. Huh.

Unfortunately, I am not finished shoveling the driveway. I got about halfway before my arms gave out, quite literally. I am envisioning some sort of contraption that I could create by tying my show shovel onto my dolley and becoming a human snow plow. Surely that would work?!**



**Yes, I realize I'd look quite ridiculous doing it, but if it works, who cares?!


(Believe it or not, that first tag was actually already there!)

Comments

Popular Posts