Okay. The current thinking is this:

If I can sell my Union #36 loom, then my 'loom room' can actually become my loom room. As in, all weaving looms, etc, in one room.

That would leave my living room for spinning, which would actually work out too, because the Great Wheel/s could end up where Lisbet is right now, and that corner would look a lot less cluttered. And I've already claimed the cherry chair in front of the corner cupboard as my spinning chair for my drop spindles.

If I can't sell the big loom right now, then could I fit everything in that room anyway? If I took away the typewriter desk, then yes.

But where to put the typewriter desk? Wasn't that the question before?

Hmmm.

See, I never intended for my desk/ebay stuff to be in the loom room to begin with, but I will admit I like it there. I'm not so fond of the typewriter desk being there, though, because it just ends up cluttered and it's pretty useless, other than for storage. It's not a large desk by any means, but it's wider than normal, and it's also heavy.

If I could, I would carry it upstairs to my crafting room and use it as my sewing machine desk instead of the round table that is there now. But that room has two desks in it already, not to mention a chest, a big chair, a chest of drawers, about three thousand pounds of fabric (kidding), and other stuff as well. So, no. That won't work. The room would probably crack off and fall into the neighbor's yard. (I am kidding there too. But it would be an awful lot of weight.

If I try to put it back in the entry room, then what would be its purpose? To stack more stuff on that I bring home like my nicer typewriter desk?

I need L-space in my house, I swear.

I will have to sleep on this a bit. At least Great Wheels aren't as wide as they are tall and long.

Comments

Popular Posts