It snowed again, of course, and now, to get to work this morning, I'm going to have to dig out my driveway again, because it's buried again, and it's 12 degrees outside. *sigh*

My not-a-new-hobby of spindle spinning is going better, if you've wondered. I actually made two mini spindles out of bone crochet hooks; they are cute. I will take pictures later on and post them. I'm getting the hang of it better. It helps that I have a nice selection of fiber to work with! :)

Whippoorwill is still going quite nicely, and I've started The Making of Heart's Desire on Livejournal (link above in the list) because I have all sorts of ancient stories, two novels (at least) and lots of snippets, etc. that will never see the light of day otherwise. It will be interesting to see everything together, I think.

Comments

Popular Posts