Mowed the backyard this evening, for the first time since... oh boy. Er. June 8th.

Well, I missed a month, obviously. But it's done now.

I had enough charge left to do the side and one swipe around the hill. I will plug the lawnmower back in tonight and do the rest, including the very front (but shorter this time, because I did just mow that last week) tomorrow.

I also picked some tomatoes while I was out around the garden. I will have to pick beans tomorrow.

And since the mowing will be done, I intend to also start mulching around things, and adding mulch to the garden while I'm at it. I'm taking off early tomorrow because it's supposed to be gorgeous (well, this whole week has been gorgeous) and I need to get some stuff done outside as well as inside.

Saturday there's a 60% chance of rain, and 70% overnight, so that will be my inside day. I have a lot more to do in the Green Room and Entry Room, along with the kitchen and everywhere else.

Hopefully, I will get some auctions posted as well.

Onward!

Comments

Popular Posts