Today I warped the small floor loom (now known as Talia for some reason unknown to me) with a pretty linen/cotton blend. This will be the Experimental First Warp to make sure I have everything tied up properly, so I'm thinking I will just do plain weave because of that.

It took me oh, 45 minutes to warp for one scarf. Not too bad at all. And in the initial setup, everything seems to be working just fine.

I'm tempted to warp Junior too, just to have a project going on both looms. And I will probably get up in a minute here and go do that.

Today I crocheted two scarves, and I ended up with a dozen dishcloths in the washer (I wash them before I give them as presents, since they shrink.) I'm making Rosemary Bread for tomorrow's "Holiday" Work Meeting (after all, I work for the state, so we can't say the word party), and I also have to bake a loaf of my regular weekly bread for myself. The theme is Italian, so this is Italian Herb Bread, really. Honest. ;)

The laundry's in the dryer, the bread will be smelling quite yummy in a minute here, I moved the gateleg table back in the kitchen to complete the kitchen "island", and I have cookies and creamsicle fudge and Mississippi Mud to eat.

I still have Christmas presents to work on, but I have a week to do them, so I think I will get them all finished in time.

And for the first time in a week, I've actually sat down and written a bit of Phillip's story, which really needs a title.

So all in all, this has been a very nice Sunday and a nice weekend overall.

Comments

Popular Posts