Well. So I got a cheap vintage dress form. It's made out of cardboard, but adjustable, and while I was looking it over, I realized it wouldn't be difficult to make one myself. So I might just take the one I have apart, and see what I can do.

I'm currently waiting for my camera battery to charge so I can take auction pictures. I will be having all new auctions up today and tomorrow, and I have quite a bit of stuff to post. Vintage patterns, books, and clothes so far. What fun.

I did decide to do a Book 2 and continue AbNo. So I guess my "I'm finished!" was a bit early. I really like the thought of having a 120k novel. *g* My luck, after I do this, I'll sell it and the publisher will want to chop it in half. Oh well.

So anyway, while I wait I'm going to write a bit. Cullen's in trouble. I feel so sorry for my characters sometimes...

More later, perhaps.

Comments

Popular Posts