Okay. Maybe I can make this post a bit longer. Let's see. Recap. I got back from Bethel and a nice semi-relaxing weekend (you can't have a completely relaxing weekend with all of us in the house.) Didn't get to see Memento, but did see Billy Elliott (Let's face it; I just don't watch that much TV, even if it's a movie.) I'm currently writing a nonfiction book about reorganizing your life and following your dreams. Excerpts will come, I'm sure. I'm going to try to get it published when I'm finished. I'm giving myself a month to do this reorganization, and then I will pick up fiction again. Until then, no fiction will be written. I have to get things organized first.

I'm also getting the sewing urge again, so I'd like to be able to make myself one of these cool sweaters that are popular (I have two now, a black one and a purple fuzzy one) now and that were popular back in the 70s... I've always liked them, and I saw some neat material at the fabric store for cheap last time I went. So I am on the lookout for two things: a dressmaker's form (adjustable) and a pattern for the sweater/coats. :) We will see. I've been outbid so many times on the dressmaker's form that I'm beginning to lose hope.

I'll try to write later. If Road Runner is down again tonight, I'm going to try for a month of credit, darn them all.

Comments

Popular Posts