Power went out around 4am this morning, came back on two hours later, went out again, and then came back on for good (at least so far.) Evidently, the previous difficulties resulted from a lightning strike in a tree out back, and once they shut off our power to fix it, everything was fine. But geez, electric company. When someone calls you twelve times... don't you think it might be smart to get out here and check out the problem?!?!

So of course I woke up late. Argh.

But, I have no excuse. Today is downstairs and the basement. Unless I get done early, I'm not going to write today (again, unless... I might read through HD and try to pick out places for expansion; I might not) but that's okay. I have a lot to do.

Not to mention go to the grocery store again to get those sales... *g*

Comments

Popular Posts