Buying Orange Juice, grapes, and lots of good-for-you stuff: $20.97
Realizing that none of the stuff on sale is on your list because the sales you looked at start tomorrow: Priceless

*Sigh* Well, I tried. I went to the grocery store with my list all ready, picked up some fruit and was headed for the 99-cent ground beef, when I noticed that the toliet paper I had on the list wasn't marked as on sale. Hmm. Then when I got to the meat department, the ground beef wasn't marked as on sale. Hmm again. So I asked the guy where the 99-cent ground beef was, and he looks at me blankly and says, "Umm, we don't have 99-cent ground beef this week... are you thinking about last week?"

No, actually, I'm thinking about next week, meaning tomorrow, and so I wasted a trip to the grocery. Well, I didn't really waste it. I got some stuff on my list, like apples, cottage cheese, a cantaloupe, grapes... and I only spent $21. But that means I get to go back tomorrow, with my nice little list, and try again. Oh well. *g*

Heart's Desire is now at 71,790 words. And I thought I wouldn't get to 70k. Hahahaha. Michael is demon bait, and Sarah's about to save his life accidentally. And then she's going to have to make a choice, because Hell always needs a sacrifice.

Oh boy. I might just get this done tonight...

Oh, yeah. Due to the amazing vanishing archives, I'm going to end up posting a mirror-archives for posterity's sake, just in case they vanish for good one day. Odds are they'll just be text, and I will add on the Daily Page Count logs I snatched from Forward Motion to make them all nice and neat. Eventually. I have the archives in a Word file for now, anyway. But that's just so irritating!!

Comments

Popular Posts