71080.

I have a stack of things to take downstairs to the basement from my desk. The bills that need to be paid are beside me, and poor Michael's about to be demon bait. Again. *g*

If I don't go to the grocery soon, I'm not going to go, though, so I should stop now and get some *cough* work done.

Of course stopping now means stopping in the beginning of the climax... geez. Choices, choices. Maybe I'll write a bit more after all, then go do some work.

The electricity came back, btw. It came back around 5, making it a 22 hour outage, with spurts that meant nothing much, considering it didn't spurt on properly. So that's a good thing. That probably means the clothes in the dryer will finally get dry... and that I have no excuse to work in the basement tomorrow. :)

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts