I sponge painted and ragged my desk today. It was mint green and now it looks blue and purple, but I swear I didn't use any purple. I think it looks great! Unfortunately, the pictures I've took haven't come out very good. I'm not sure why. The color's all wrong in the pictures. I'll have to keep trying.

Took another load of stuff to storage. My storage compartment is filling up fast. But there's still room, albeit a small amount. I found my folding stool, though, so I had something to be happy about. :)

And why do I keep wanting to type storange? Sheesh.

I tried to sit outside to write for a little while today, but certain small furry animals kept attempting to climb in my lap, over my keyboard, and generally made a nuisance of themselves. (Names are being withheld.) Oh, and did I mention we seem to have acquired another cat? He has some sort of a tumor or something on his tail. I poured hydrogen peroxide on it, because it's starting to ooze. The question remains whether or not we take him to the vet; he just arrived, and might not stick around. Who knows. And Ash has vanished, no doubt wandering the neighborhood fathering little Ashes. Surprisingly enough, Ro has stayed around for the most part.

I used some of last year's bamboo to hold up my sweet pea plants, because they were falling all over the place. At least the one variety was. The others haven't been repotted yet, and seem to have the more usual sweet pea leaf. And things are sprouting... my lettuce sprouted five days after I sowed the seeds. Not bad! I can't wait until the garden is ready to plant. My mint plants are over a foot tall. :)

Comments

Popular Posts