Yesterday I got a lot done! There's a luncheon at work today, so I had to switch my day off, but I managed to get HD formatted and read through one last time before submission, and I worked a bit on F&W. I also started a character list for all the connected novels/stories/etc. I'm not done with that yet, but it should help me keep things straight.

Let's see. I also repotted the rest of my sweet peas yesterday, and the calendulas. I counted the sweet peas at the end of the repotting, and discovered I have something like 130 sweet peas. Yikes! That's a lot of sweet peas. Next to repot is the other type of lettuce. I'm going to have a lot of lettuce.

And Trapped is progressing. I've emailed Vicki the whole thing so she can do her part. And while I'm still having fun, rereading HD has really awakened the third book in my mind. But I'm finishing Trapped first, before I start writing or finishing anything else.

Comments

Popular Posts