And then, just for the novelty of it, I transferred my entire My Documents folder (including My Pictures) onto my jump drive just because I could. And it worked, too. :) (No, it doesn't take much to make me happy.)

It is June. Yikes. Where did May go? I now have 17 days to finish TER. Hmm. I'm not going to say I can't do it, but it will be tight. (And if I don't, I bring it and SCR to Florida to finish. These aren't set in stone deadlines, after all, or I'd already be sunk with NS.)

I applied for a part-time editing job, as well. I've made it to the third round, which is good. So wish me luck. (I have to pass an editing test, so we'll see.) If I get it, it will definitely look good on my resume. :) (And it's a work-from-home job, too. Which is even better!)

Hmm. Anything else? I cut some mint to dry yesterday. Apple mint, candy mint, and mountain mint. And we have an old spearmint plant growing under the kitchen window that I didn't know was there. It has curly leaves. I am going to transplant one of the plants (there are two) to the little garden.

Hmm. Anything else? I don't think so, at least not at the moment. I'd best get to work.

Comments

Popular Posts