I shouldn't really have to say this (*G*) but the only typewriter I have in my room is the one I just bought. The rest are in Storage, of course, or up in the loft with the raccoons.

Speaking of... Dad blocked the entry spot again last night. Teenager raccoon and Momma raccoon were eating the cats' food while the cats were still eating. And I sat down in a chair less than three feet away from TR and it didn't even blink. I'm not sure where the other baby was. It hadn't shown up by the time I finally went inside.

TER is going well. I was just about ready to give up on it Sunday night when I got an idea as to what happens next. At the moment, Jacob's either going to get into trouble or not. :) And I'm almost to 17k, which is still very low. (I won't get it done before Florida unless a miracle occurs.)

I'm thinking about whether or not to buy a new bathing suit for Florida. I have two, but they're both rather old. I think I need to try them on and then decide. (I can't abide spending more than $25 on a bathing suit, so it would be Target or TJ Maxx.)

Um. Anything else? By the end of this weekend I'm going nomail on all my mailing lists, and don't be surprised if I am slow to answer email until after Florida.

Must get to work.

Comments

Popular Posts