It's the last day for Heart's Desire! I'm kind of sad, since I've been doing this since February/March (with a bit of time off here and there when I couldn't get the chapters posted.)

Later, probably not today, I'll write up a finishing post, and maybe link to all the chapters in order.

It is also my birthday today! I have a list of things to do, some of which I do have to get finished, but I'm planning on doing some fun things as well. My day is mine, after all. And since yesterday was Recovery Day from the RenFaire, I do have to work a bit around the house today, but that's okay.

Mr. Basil got me up early this morning, so I figured I might as well get up and get going. Now, of course, he's asleep on my lap, having zoomed around the house a bit too much this morning with Gracie and Cameron.

So, good morning!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Thanks!

Popular Posts