After posting Deadfall for the past month (every day, except for a slight lag there in the middle when I got stuck), I enjoyed it so much that I'm going to do it again. Only this time, I'm probably going to post Second Coming.

I finished Second Coming ten years ago this past October. In October of 1999. Right before I got married, even. Gosh, it seems like yesterday. I remember writing the last sentence--this was the book that broke me out of my unfinishing rut, after all--and thinking, wow. I've written something good.

Not perfect, of course. If you are a rabid Arthurian person, you probably won't like the liberties I've taken. But if you can suspend legend a bit and go with me, then I think you might like it too. :)

I did a lot of research for this book, although you probably can't tell. Arthurian legends were my bread and butter for a long, long time. And what writer hasn't wanted to write an end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it book?

So if you want to read along with everyone else, I'll be posting every morning, starting, oh, this weekend, I guess, on my Livejournal. (There's a link up above there in the rows of links.) My only request is that if you read and like what you're reading, and if you know someone else who might like it too, please tell them! Stories are meant to be read, after all, and writers need readers. :)

Comments

Vicki said…
I love Second Coming!

Popular Posts