I sat down last night and ended up making Elsa a Christmas present from start to finish, although I might move the horn down a bit if it doesn't look right on her. I'm not absolutely happy with the ears, either, but I think everyone will get the idea.

Last week, Em had mentioned that Elsa wanted a unicorn hat for Christmas*. So I looked them up on Etsy for ideas, and saw some really... unique hats. (Unique is a word I say to be nice, let me tell you.) So I made up my own and it really didn't take that long, although I am having a hard time getting pictures because it was dark last night, of course, and the hat is white.

I do have to try it on her, too. We'll see how it looks!




*I'm sure she does. I mean, she can't even talk yet. :)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
I think the best presents happen that way.
Jennifer said…
True. I'm considering a frog hat for Ethan. :)

Popular Posts