Tonight, June 8th, will be the first night this year that my air will be on overnight, because it's hot and humid outside (it got up to 95 today, with a heat index of over 100F) and it's hot and humid upstairs as well, so I will be sleeping in my "summer bed" aka my couch/bed that I set up for this purpose.

We'll see how it goes. It's not quite ready to be slept in, really and honestly, because I still haven't gotten the slats properly placed, but I think there's enough stuff underneath so that if it collapses under me I won't fall far. ;)

Otherwise, despite the heat I mowed the backyard this evening. It desperately needed it. In fact, this is only the second time this year I've mowed the backyard. The grass had gone to seed. It's not pretty, but it also only took me 25 minutes to mow, so I wasn't completely dead by the end of it.

Otherwise, mulching is not done yet because I'm waiting for it to rain first. We'd better get a good rain this weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts