In progress...

I took down the brass bed today and carted both of the beds up to church to donate to their silent auction next week. It took six trips up and down the stairs to get them out of the house.

After that, I spent most of the afternoon up in what will become my weaving studio--sooner than later, now that I'm nearly finished cleaning. It's one of the brightest rooms in the house, so perfect for weaving. I'm in the process of taking the big loom apart for transport upstairs. I may need help with the small one; we'll see.

Only weaving supplies that I will use will go in this room. I'm aiming for a pretty uncluttered studio; we'll see how close I can get.

The built-in wardrobe is full of clothing for fabric at the moment; that will probably stay there until I have more storage space elsewhere (and can sort it.)

I'm contemplating bringing all my yarn upstairs to store in this room as well as weaving supplies; I think that might be a good idea. We'll see how things look once I have the big loom in place.


Popular Posts