Yesterday, I took Gracie and all five kittens to the vet--it was time for them to be fixed. They stayed there overnight, and it was way too quiet here all day long yesterday; I once thought that three cats were a good number, but oh my gosh, it was like the house was empty.

They are back now, and resting now. I have to keep them quiet for the next week; we'll see how that works. ;)

We just spent a nice quiet hour sitting on my bed--I started reading Finder again, since I have my perennials sitting beside my bed now. Got about halfway through before I broke for lunch. I think they are still upstairs, however.

Tomorrow is the last Burlington! I can't believe this year has gone so fast. It's going to be pretty cool in the morning, but supposed to warm up a bit later on, so hopefully we don't freeze too badly. I'm probably bringing my birthday spindle to work on the alpaca/silk I've been spinning, although I'm not sure how that will work if it's windy at all. We'll see about that.

I'm not bringing much extra to sell, since it's the last Burlington. I will probably keep my containers instead of putting them into storage so I can go through them and sell what can be sold on ebay... I would like to bring all new stuff to the first Burlington next year.

Comments

Popular Posts