Oh, ack.

I knew this would happen eventually. With the weather going nuts, I've caught myself a cold. This is my FIRST cold since 1999, I think. And it is not going to be a doozy.

I can always tell when I'm getting sick, because tea doesn't taste right to me anymore, and that's saying something (since it's pretty much all I drink!) I took some DayQuil liquicaps, though, and they have finally kicked in. I'm going to try to make it until 9pm, then head off to bed. Urk.

In other news...

AbNo2 is still going strong. I'm contemplating what to do with it once I'm finished, though; I'm leaning towards trying for an agent, but I'm not sure. It's certainly good enough, in my not-so-humble opinion. The way things are going (If they keep it up like this, that is,) I should have AbNo 1 & 2 finished, expanded, and edited by the end of April. Hopefully. Then I can get back on the schedule! Again, hopefully.

Anyway, just an update. I'm going to write a bit before I head off to bed. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts