Oh my. I love days like this. After struggling with AbNo for weeks, I came to the conclusion that it lacked a middle. The beginning and the end had smacked into each other, leaving no room for character development or story. So I reread to the point where I thought I needed to add some chapters, and started to add those scenes that were missing.

Well, not only did it work; it's going well even now. And the reason why I love days like this? It's gloomy and rainy outside, and I'm sitting here in an empty house with silence (and birdsong) as my only companions. I've posted auctions today, and I intend to post more, but the only things on my schedule are posting auctions and writing. And I've just spent that past one hour and forty-five minutes writing (with minor interruptions of email.*g*) It's soooo nice. I need this soooo much. Not writing adds on to the stress level, and makes Jen a not-nice person to be around.

I'm still working on the nonfiction book, too, btw. My writing 'vacation' just didn't last very long.

More later, if I remember.

Comments

Popular Posts