This weekend I give up my car. *sniff*

In 1994, I purchased a Geo Metro. Eight years later, that little car is still uber-reliable, dependable, and has never let me down. My sister Jessica gets to drive it now. Lucky her. :)

I'm the type of person who doesn't really care what she drives, just as long as it gets me where I want to go. I always meant to drive to Florida in my Geo, but alas, I never quite got up enough courage to do so. Still, it got me this far, and will get my sister even farther. I have no complaints!!

(Actually, if I had my druthers, I'd drive a 1950s Ford or Chevrolet truck painted red or blue. But I'm going to have to 'settle' for a 2000 chevy S-10. I'm not complaining too loudly, mind you; I get a good stereo and a CD player to boot.)

Anyway, I'm going to be scarce this weekend, so have a nice Easter!

Comments

Popular Posts