And I blink and the week is almost over! Honestly. The only good thing about Daylight Savings Time is that the workday seems to go faster.

Let's see. I wrote out a List of 30 for May/June and one for June/July. There's nothing on the Lists that I shouldn't be able to accomplish, and I do find that writing them out helps me stay focused on my goals. More on that later... probably in June when I start writing about my idea. :)

I'm off today. I have a list of things to do, but nothing that I shouldn't be able to get done.

Nothing much has happened this week, except I do have to congratulate my sister Jessica on getting a job! Yay Jess! And it was my job lead, too! Cool. She was so excited last night. (She starts this afternoon.)

I saw Ethan last night for about five minutes, since he was asleep when I got home. I saw Bekah a bit longer. And Emily actually did the dishes last night! (This is a first. Maybe a second, but still.)

Anyway, I should get to work. I'll try to post more later.

Comments

Popular Posts