Well, Burlington was fun. Dad didn't find anything, and I didn't spend all the money I had with me (a good thing!) but I did pick up a nice summer quilt for $10, a painted plant stand (I seem to be collecting them) for $4, and a 1936 edition of The King of the Golden River by John Rushkin for $15. It has very nice illustrations! I also picked up a Catholic Bible from 1897 at a yard sale on our way home for $10. It needs some work, but it has a very elaborate cover.

I didn't get much written this weekend. I'm in the process of rereading Trapped at the moment, just to make sure I have all the pieces in play. I'm still hoping to finish it soon. (I need to get to work on my other WIPs!)

I did, however, switch out the bathroom cupboards with Dad on Saturday, which took care of yet another piece of furniture in the office/back bedroom. So it's getting there. I guess. :)

Comments

Popular Posts