I'm going to the writers group meeting tonight, and bringing The Twa Sisters with me, more so they can have a sample of my writing style than any critiques. Since it remains my one and only short story (and unsold, at that) who knows? I might get some good comments on it. Printing it out now.

I've been cleaning the back bedroom all day long. Removing all furniture except for my desk, Ethan's bed, and a chair. Scrubbing the walls. (Filthy walls!) Spackling the cracks. This is all so we can paint this weekend. Here's to hoping the weather cooperates! My entire "office" is in boxes in the other bedroom, and you can hardly walk. It can't stay that way for long, because I will go nuts. I really liked having a clean room. :)

Now I'm reading The Murder Book by Jonathan Kellerman, but I'm almost done with that, and I'm not intending to check out any books from the library tonight. I am, however, intending to write tonight. Trapped has been giving me fits all week. I think my characters are mad at me. (Especially Alan.)

Oh, and good news! I found the brooch that has a part in Trapped while I was cleaning. It really wasn't lost after all. This means, of course, that I can now do the cover art like I wanted to. Yay!!

Comments

Popular Posts