Whew! Found a roommate for Balticon. Now I can afford to go! Yay. Yippee!!

Had some disheartening news, job-wise, as well, but I'm going to investigate and try not to bite anyone's head off. (It involves trasferring my time from the library, but not the sick time, which is already transferred. I have a feeling I'm going to hate unions even worse than I already do if I can't do anything about it.)

I reread four of the Cat Who books over the weekend and didn't get anything written at all. That's okay; I was due for a break anyway, and I enjoyed reading for a change. The problem is that the rest of the series is in storage, and I'd love to read them in order for once. I'm not sure if that means I'm going to try to find them in storage... it depends on how much I get done on Thursday, I suppose.

I also talked to a lady I know at the bank, who gave me some financial advice, so that was good. And I saw Chicago last night and enjoyed it--I had no idea what it was about when Dad said he wanted to go, and since I didn't want to force him to go by himself, I said I'd go with him. Well, I'm glad I went! I might have to buy the soundtrack eventually, even. And I have a feeling my sister Jessica would really like it. :)

And chalk me up with the Daylight Savings Time haters. I had to get up at 4am this morning!!!!! And I am not a morning person! Not!!

I'm going to write Trapped for a bit tonight, I think, and read some of the last Cat Who book in the house. And then I'll probably go to bed early, since I had to get up so early this morning, dammit. Argh. I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!

Comments

Popular Posts