I've updated stick-to-itiveness with the results of The List of 40.

I didn't do too badly, all in all. I'm not going to lie and say everything on the list was crossed off, but most of the list has vanished. And it did help to focus on a list of things to do on my days off or in my spare time.

The next list begins Sunday, April 27. I'll post it this weekend.

We had a very quiet Easter yesterday. I went to the Easter Vigil mass with Mom on Saturday evening at Ripley, and we didn't get back until 1am. So it was nice to sleep in a bit Sunday morning. But I have leftovers to eat today, like Mom's famous fruit salad, so I'm not complaining. :)

Out of the five books I checked out from the library on Thursday, I have two left. One will take me a little more time to read (Up Country by Nelson DeMille) but the rest went pretty fast. I'm saving the Cat Who book I haven't read until last.

I didn't write all weekend. I'm seriously considering taking a week off after I finish Trapped, just because I don't have anything due soon and I will be rearranging my 'office' area and bedroom (again.) But we shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts