I've been doing a lot of stuff this weekend, since it's been raining all weekend long. Writing stuff, that is! Finally!

Delivered the edits for TNG, and got the second set of edits back already. If I have time today, I'm going to go through them and send them back, and then we'll just be waiting for the book to come out.

Trapped is going well, even though I'm still not sure about the wrench. I can't really call it a twist, because it's too strange.

And I finished formatting HD & F&W, so I can send them in too. Go me! I now have a small to-do list writing-wise, which involves revising and/or submitting. So I'd best be getting going with that as well.

I wrote a clothing essay the other day, and even though it's not writing related, I'm probably going to post it on my articles and essays page. And I do realize I have to update the archives page for my blog; I just haven't had a chance to do it yet.

Comments

Popular Posts