Whew! I'm a bit sore this morning. Using a roller is hard work!

Em and I worked in the second bedroom all day yesterday, and we decided to paint the whole thing since we would have gotten done early. So by 9pm last night, the bedroom was pretty much finished. All that remains is a second coat on the woodwork (yes, we did the woodwork!) and the windows. We have to buy some Windex first.

This actually makes us two days ahead of schedule, which is great! I should be able to organize my room tomorrow, and maybe part of tonight.

I also sowed the rest of the seeds yesterday, since they finally came. And I will be repotting some of my sweet peas this weekend as well.

Yesterday, I stepped in wet paint and had to take off my shoes. I managed to get most of the paint off my feet last night, but some still remains. and I'm still picking paint out from under my fingernails. :)

Oh, and Fester shed his skin yesterday. After four months of shedding, he looks like a new snake!

Comments

Popular Posts