Whew! Busy day at work this morning. I'm going to take my break to write a bit here...

Last night was Jessica's confirmation. It was at the St. Peter in Chains cathedral downtown. It was interesting trying to get everyone's schedules situated so we could all attend, but we made it! And it was lovely. Afterwards, we went to Pomodori's for pizza, and didn't get home until 11pm. So I didn't get much sleep last night. :)

Then, of course, this morning was absolutely hairy at work. The phone was ringing off the hook, the waiting room was full, and I was all by myself! :( But then, help came, so things are back to "normal" now. And I handled things well, as far as I can tell. :)

Let's see. Tomorrow I pack and do a few things, and then Friday I leave for Columbus, and then we go to Baltimore! I'm really looking forward to this now. I was a bit scared, but I think I'm over it. We'll see, though, once I actually get there.

Of course, there was the little problem of the hotel cancelling our room reservations, but that seems to have been fixed now. Whew!

I just have to get everything done I want to get done today... which means I'll be working hard for the rest of the day.

Yesterday I forgot to pick up the TripTiks. I'm doing that as soon as I get off for lunch. And I have to take my car to get an oil change tomorrow as well, and then... vacation. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts