Had a series of strange dreams last night, but the one I remember the most was a bit of an urban fantasy and very interesting. I'm not positive of the actual plot (if there was one), but it involved dragons, trickster spirits, and a very interesting city I'd love to visit again. This was such a powerful dream that after I got up at 3am to go to the bathroom, I fell right back into it when I went to bed again. I'm going to try to remember particulars, or, at the least, visit again sometime in the future. :)

Let's see. The list continues to shrink; I think there are only three things left on it for today and tomorrow. One of those things will take a little while, but I'm planning to do it tomorrow morning when I'll be able to get on the computer without someone standing over my shoulder waiting for me to get off. (That's the only drawback of a shared internet connection, I've discovered.)

And what else? I'm still writing BiS. And it's going well. I've found that I have to write this one slowly, because I want to remember to wrap things up, since it's the last book in the series. At least that's my excuse for not having it done already. :)

Comments

Popular Posts