I always get in a pensive mood when I reread old stories. Not a bad mood, just pensive.

Today's mood stems from a short story that I wrote oh, back in 98, I think, or thereabouts. I came across a fragment of it the other day, and it hasn't stopped bothering me since. Today I visited Storage (it's a name now, not just a place; a sleepy dragon that holds my possessions captive for a while) and meandered through two containers of 'story stuff' in quest of that particular story. I didn't find it, but I did find quite a few other interesting things that I liberated from the boxes and brought back with me.

And now, of course, I want to finish one particular story that has been giving me fits forever. :)

And I did get everything done on my original list for the weekend. I'm impressed!

Comments

Popular Posts