Still reading HP. It's getting better, but then again, I only have about a half an hour left of reading to go.

I was given free tickets to a preview of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, which I really want to see. Drawbacks are that it's in West Chester, but I did get Dad to go with me. (I'm so pitiful; I didn't really have any friends to ask...) And good thing: it's in a brand new theater.

Now, either the free tickets will be good and everything will go well, or we'll end up with a fiasco on our hands. Since I had to go up there for a meeting this morning, I ran past the theater, just to make sure I knew where it was. I also ate lunch at Bob Evans, which was yummy. Loaded baked potato soup and a Wildfire Chicken Salad. Mmmmm.

I went to see my coworker last night, and brought her some stuff that people in the office had gathered up. I got to walk through her house as well, which was really horrible. She's lucky no one got seriously hurt or killed. :( But it looks like things might work out for her, and more prayers that they do will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts