Well, today was the yard sale, and while it was not a complete success, I did make almost $50. So that wasn't too bad.

I stopped at quite a few yard sales, but only managed to get a couple of things: a carnival glass bowl (not really old, but cool; it has impressed roses both inside and outside, which I've never seen before), a set of juice glasses with flowers on them, a small pie plate, and a blue/green McCoy planter. Total spent was $14.

Dad, however, went earlier, and got a box full of Spode dishes for $6.50. Now, that's a bargain!

Tomorrow is Burlington. Fun. :)

The lady I work with whose house burned down (who is doing much better now, thank goodness) gave me a 30 gallon aquarium for Fester. (Since it was 'in' the fire and the glass was compromised (according to the fire dept.) it can no longer be used for fish, but it's fine for Fester.) So I bought a lid, cleaned it out really good, and let it air out and dry all day. It's sitting up in my room at the moment, and I'm planning to fix it up for Fester when we get home tomorrow.

He will be so happy to have some room to stretch out. He's been in a 20 gallon long aquarium almost his whole life.

Comments

Popular Posts